This morning I got to spend a couple of hours with some Waldorf mammas working on crafts for this year's holiday fair. We made bead and jingle bell bracelets, little pom-pom snowmen, and acorn necklaces. They all turned out so cute! I also signed up to make some extra trinkets for the Holiday Fairy to hand out. I made the sweetest little peg people with a pattern I found on Wee Folk Art. They turned out cuter than cute! This Mom Loves and is thankful for the community of people at the waldorf school. I really enjoyed myself crafting and visiting with fellow moms this morning. Thanks ladies.
Today I am grateful for:
1. a morning of crafts and conversation
2. warm coats, hats, mittens, and boots
3. my mother-in-law coming to help for the past three weeks
4. a clean kitchen and bathroom
5. my bed - comfortable, warm, and calling to me...